Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Year End Wrap Up

If you read this blog, you may have noticed that it has been very quiet.  This is in part due to my busy life in graduate school, as well as a busy year in general.  Fortunately, it is also because I was doing so many projects!  Here is a glimpse (I was so busy trying to get people their orders and gifts that I didn't even get pictures of most of them!).


"Beardie" commission

Boy Brain

Lady Brain

Earwarmer

Earwarmer

Placemat that will not lay flat.

Baby Blanket commission

The beginnings of a comforter for my son.

I come from a family of crocheters!  My Great-Great-Aunt Nan's shawl is modeled by my Aunt Rose Marie.

Engagement Gift

Hat in KnitPick's Chroma Worsted "Superhero"

This year I dabbled in doilies.

Another doily in process.

Crochet-along in process.

I have so many more projects both completed and in progress, but no pictures!  I'm hoping to get a lot more projects completed in the new year.

Here's to 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment